donderdag 8 september 2011

paper ...

x
Patterns, typography, and paper, it attracts me. Especially, the latter.  I've to do something with paper, but until now I haven't decided or found out what ....

Via Helen Birch's blog (drawdrawdraw) I came across the work of (pencil drawing) Sam Winston ...


On his website I saw the following ...

that.

.folded dictionary

The work of Lisa Congdon inspires me as well ...


 ... or the post-it structures by Yo Shimado (Tato architects).


or this one ....

... window dressing by Moccasin Telegraph.

... but also the "holding onto myself" van Peter Callesen excites me.



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi, mag ik dit even op Pinterest zetten. Dankjewel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. @Helmi: ... ik denk dat het beter is dat je direct pinned via de bronnen ;-)

      Verwijderen

¾